facebook

Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer of 2008



Jeremy will be going into the 3rd grade and I can't believe he turns 9 years old on August 9. Jeremy has had amazing two years at school, making so much progress. He just finished his Extended school year for the summer and met some of his goals while he maintained others. This year Jeremy started to show me just how much of a big boy he is, if you give him a verbal command he follows through with it. We are ordering him an assistive Tech device to help him with speech, but Sunday after church he came up to me almost studding to get words out, I just knew any minute he would start speaking in sentences. He was selected to be the Champion child for St. Francis Children's Hospital and I got to see the first preview of the tape, I can't wait for it to be released it truly showed the miracle that Jeremy is and how much GOD has worked in this little boy's life. This is a picture of Jeremy on Father's day, who was enjoying some sun chips with his cousin Miranda, this was after an exhausting game of kick ball which he went out and started to initiate some play time. A picture of him using his tech talk.

No comments: