facebook

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am so proud....

Last weekend was my sister and I trip to Eureka springs, we had our massage appointment and that was nice. We had fun, shopped caught the end of the Holy Land tour and that was awesome, wish we would have gotten there earlier to see it all. When I got home, Jeremy jumped in my car helped me carry in all my bags and of course went through all the bags to see what was his. I found him a little jug that has his name on it, 2 really awesome christian t-shirts, gummy bears and some curious George things for his birthday.

He did really well at speech yesterday, Stacie said he focused well and paid attention and he's been verbal, talking like crazy. I have a recording but I can't figure out how to save the audio so I can post it to his blog.

Yesterday evening I took Jeremy with me to buy some groceries and to my surprise he did very well, he helped me pick out some items. He had 3 boxes of the bagelfuls, and I told him he could have one for breakfast he put them all 3 back. We ran into Ms. Vinson his last year teacher and she couldn't believe him. We were back in the "baby" section and we cruised it several times, he found this head holder that you use when the babies are small and in their infant car seat, it had a picture of a baby and I really think he thought it was a baby, I told him he couldn't have it but he put it in the cart and then carried it so proudly thought we were going to have a major meltdown but he got preoccupied trying to help me check out that I was able to slip it out of the cart and keep it from him. When we got to the car I gave him a chocolate milk and he was glancing through the sacks, never acted mad.

No comments: