facebook

Friday, December 16, 2011

This the season.....

It's been a busy time.  We had a great Thanksgiving holiday, we slept in that day, then got around and went to spend the day at my sister with her family and my mom and dad.  We slept in the next day as well, then I got around to run some errands and shopping with my sister for a bit.  Then Saturday was my family big dinner with all my brothers and sisters, we had another great dinner, family fun.  We had a truly great, relaxing 4 day weekend.

We got Jeremy's new floor reaction AFO, he is tolerating them well, wears them, is getting use to being in his stander for 45 minutes a day to keep him stretched out he is still stiff as a board but he is using his left leg a bit more he crawls, pulls to stand, cruises so his recovery has been amazing.  Jeremy has been overall healthy with the exception of our new thorn Urinary tract infections.  I can say one good thing is I'm able to detect them earlier by knowing the signs, so we get cultures done earlier and antibiotics started earlier but I hate that he's been on so many and it taking him longer to recovery from them.  We seen Dr. Miller, our urologist to discuss test results, Jeremy's bladder/kidney ultra-sound shows that his organs are healthy which is the long term plan to keep them healthy, the urodynamic study shows that Jeremy's bladder can hold quit a bit before the pressure goes up which is good news.  Jeremy just finished a round of antibiotic for his last UTI so we are doing an irrigation flush of gentymacin every 3 days to hopefully that will be the solution to keeping the bacteria under bay.

Jeremy continues to be Mr. Personality, funny little boy and verbalizes like crazy has started saying, "hey bubba" when he sees the nurse so not sure if he's trying to say Debbie or baby but I love walking in the house and hear him say, "hey mumma".  He is waving bye and saying bye like I said just a funny little boy who cracks me up and makes my life..... 

Here are a few pictures of Jeremy.......






No comments: