facebook

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fantastic Fall days.....

We are sure enjoying the fantastic fall weather here in Oklahoma, we've had nice days and evenings.   Jeremy has got to play outside, we take walks in the evenings.  Jeremy is on fall break the rest of this week and I think he was ready as he's not missed a day of school since September 7.  He works so hard, it just amazes me sometimes that he just doesn't pass out from exhaustion, but he just keeps smiling and going.  He loves school, his teacher, friends and peers.  

I had to take Jeremy's picture pass up to school last Friday.  I was so thrilled to see him standing in line with his walker, they said he wanted to walk from his class to the cafeteria, then he was walking around the gym with a friend.  He was so happy...

J decided he needed a spa time 


We are having a little Halloween fun this year, I added a few decorations to the yard.  J loves the ghost and ghoul because they are sensory activated and he loves to see them sound off, swing around and light up.  I figure next year we might add a few inflatables.....
J's ghost and ghoul, he loves them 

J's graveyard scene


No comments: