facebook

Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's beginning to look lot like Christmas....

The Oklahoma weather won't necessarily put you in the Christmas Spirit but I love the mild weather and not complaining.

We had such a nice, casual Thanksgiving holiday, dinner with my sister and her family on Thursday.  Friday I got motivated and got most the outside lights out and arranged in how I wanted them, did a little Christmas shopping.  Saturday was sit aside for my families big dinner, with all my brothers and sisters plus we got a pleasant surprise my dad went and got his sister from Chandler, my Aunt Ruth.  There was plenty of good food, and plenty of laughs which is always pretty much a given with my family.  Then Sunday was a perfect day to finish up outside decorations, such a beautiful warm day so I was able to get all of the outside decorations up and make sure they were all lit up, almost a Clark W. Griswold moment.  Jeremy came outside and got to look around.

Here are a few of our decorations:

 

 
















No comments: