facebook

Thursday, April 9, 2009

"For I know the plans I have for you", says the Lord....

Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD", plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. When Jeremy attended Happy Hands and we would have our yearly goal setting, the teachers were required to find a scripture that pertained to each child and Jeremy's teacher put Jeremiah 29:11 on his plan one year and it brought tears to my eyes.

It doesn't matter if I'm talking about Jeremy, another child, me, you it all boils down to GOD has a plan for our life and we all have a purpose.

We had our yearly follow-up yesterday with Jeremy's Pediatric Neurologist, Dr. David Sielger and each year he says, "I'm not doing anything for Jeremy, he's doing great, not having seizures, no medicine for seizures". We see many of our physicians yearly just for updates. You look at Jeremy and most children who have the neurological deficient as him, have seizures. He's missing his corpus callosum, has a shunt on the left side, scar tissue on the right side from the 2 shunts being placed, 1 of them being removed, an arachnoid cyst in the front lobe all of which causes disruption in the pathway of the brain waves.

I hope to be able to post some good Easter pictures next week.

No comments: