facebook

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Family Reunion...



For the past 20 years plus Labor Day is the weekend for the Smother's Reunion, that is my mom's family. Last year I was going to let Jeremy experience camping but he broke his leg at my OG&E lineman's expo so we went for the day. This year I was geared up and ready, borrowed a tent from my sister and camped next to her RV and a tent w/ her 3 boys next to us. My brother in law cooked us breakfast each morning which was awesome, something about camping out and eating breakfast. Saturday night we had a campfire and roasted marshmellows and had smores, oh they were good. I limited myself to 2 small ones...It was wonderful time away, the weather was awesome. It did get hot a few times but not like it could be for the 1st of September in the Great state of Oklahoma. We came home Sunday evening to recover, I need the day to get back to life.

Jeremy has his brain/spine MRI scheduled for September 15, we check in at 6am and his test is at 8am should last about an hour or so, I'm estimating we should be home around noon if not before. I have to take the films and report to Dr. Anagnost, once we get our new brace we go back to Dr. Anagnost for results and X-ray in brace. We have an appointment with Dr. McCall at Shriner's in Shreveport on Oct 6. I want to see Dr. Anagnost before our visit to Shriner's to get his opinion of the MRI before going to Shriner's.

No comments: