facebook

Friday, September 25, 2009

Wonderful, Awesome Morning....

Today Jeremy started morning latch-key which is an adjustment for us, I had to get up early be ready, he had to get up get ready and be out the door by 7am, so I can drop him off and make it to work by 7:30am…. WHEW. It was an awesome, cool, morning, great weather and I love it. Jeremy was in an awesome, awesome mood, laughing, really chatting up a storm this morning. I asked Jeremy this morning, do you remember when mommy had a different car, how much bigger it was, you were a bazillion miles away, I couldn’t touch you, he was laughing, do you think I should get a new car like that? and with excitement he screams, YEA. I’m sure it was the excitement in my voice but we were having fun. A month ago, this guy backed into my parked Kia and smashed the driver side door in, my insurance rented me a Kia Rondo. A Kia Rondo is their version of a new station wagon, it’s bigger than my little spectra, gets about the same gas mileage. The first day I let Jeremy get in the car and sit his eyes got big and he looked like this is different and I was playing with him, “where is Jeremy at, I can’t reach you” so it was a big game. I really liked the vehicle. My car has been paid for almost a year, but it’s getting older, higher in mileage, but it runs great. I started the research of getting a Rondo, checked out insurance rates, approved through my credit union, have a price in mind when I go to the dealer and have an estimate of what I can get it for.
Today is Career day at school so I always dress Jeremy in his current OG&E lineman’s expo T-shirt from Sapulpa District……GO OGE ORANGE. I coordinate getting our OG&E serviceman there with our big orange truck, the school & children love OG&E, Greg is so fun, interactive with the children and they get to come up and see the truck, the tools. The school promised to get me some pictures of him by the truck so I’ll post what I get later today. I’ll be going up there later to see how it’s going but I don’t know what time Jeremy’s class goes around.

No comments: