facebook

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry "CHRIST" mas !!!!!




I wanted to take this time to wish you all the Very Merriest “CHRIST”mas and hopes for a blessed New year. In the past, Jeremy will continue to mess with the tree until there are no ornaments but this year he's pretty much left it alone. This year I started putting one present at a time under the tree, but yesterday I got them all wrapped and put them under the tree. The discovery continued and he started to put at least one rip in each package.

2009 brought many new blessings to my life, new growth, many new friends, continued friendships, reunited with my “bestie” from High school but it also brought on new struggles, some I wasn’t expecting, some that are on-going. The one that I’m still struggling with is the fact that Jeremy’s scoliosis rapidly progressed and started to rotate inward, so we can no longer take the wait approach we have to act and we are in that process now. These words sent me back to the land I’ve visited many of time in Jeremy’s life, of “why” “why me” “why Jeremy” “this wasn’t in my plan” “this wasn’t supposed to happen” “hasn’t he went through enough”. I was reminded of a song that a friend sent me when Jeremy was first born and I was struggling with the storm in my life, “Sometimes he Calms the storm”, by Scott Krippayne. He can calm the storm, I know he can, he doesn’t have to, he doesn’t always chose to do so which is in my case, but he’s calming the child. Growth is hard and it often hurts. If you don’t know the song I have it posted it on my face book or you can go to YouTube and search it.

No comments: