facebook

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tangled hair.....

Jeremy is becoming Mr. Personality, laughing, giggling and totally cracks me up.  I love this little guy with all my heart.  My life has been about change for the past 2 years, literally.  I have worn my hair straight for too many years so this past summer decided I needed a change.  I got a body wave because I needed easy and quick.  Jeremy is so observant and watches me, when I fix my hair I turn my head upside down, scrunch my hair and dry on low.  This morning Jeremy hands me the brush and tilts his head down so I brush his hair and tell him how absolutely gorgeous he is.  I go to finish my hair and about now you know exactly where this is going, especially with the title, yes J decided I needed help with my hair and he's probably right but you know them darn brushes don't come out very easy when they get tangled up and in curls.   

Here are a few pictures of our past week.....
He did this all on his own and just smiling

Our new version of fun, mom pushes the stroller fast and then it turns in circles...


Look out Spiderman you got competition


I will teach my cousin Miranda
I have made plans for our return visit to see Super-hero- Dr. Dan and friends at Mizzou.  This trip will be over fall break, so my sister and niece are going with us for some good old fashioned fall fun.  We are leaving at 6:30am to make our 2pm appointment with Dr. Dan on October 20, then head to Children's to visit all our friends.  There is a place called Peach Tree Farm outside of Columbia that has some fun things for the kids to do, so that evening we will go play there and then come back to the Hampton Inn to relax in the indoor heated pool/whirlpool.  The next morning on our way home there is a corn maize outside Jefferson City, we are going to stop to play on our way home and meet up with Julia and Jeremy's friend David.

My nephew mows my lawn and sent me a text that he ran over a snake 3 times to make sure it was dead in my yard.  My dad asked me if I saw it? my answer was heck no and don't want to.  This thought gave me the hibby jibbys because I live in the city limits so them snakes are not allowed in the city.   I realize I grew up out in the country, I was a country girl, we climbed trees, swung from trees, ran around bare-footed in the woods, pulled weeds from the garden, we would ride on each other handle bars on the bike going down hills, we left the house early in the morning and didn't come home til later in the day but you know I didn't like snakes then either.   


"Blessings, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might be unto our GOD for ever and ever."  Revelations 7:12 

No comments: