facebook

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Free the animals...


Oh my wonderful, funny, little boy so often would love to know what his thoughts are when he does something.  Last week he was quietly playing in his room, shuts his door, comes out and proceeds on to another activity.  I go get his clothes for school, there sits a chair, and covered the floor as you walk in was the vision of these foam animal stickers he had to climb in the chair, stand on the chair to reach them out of the top of his closet.  I look at him and try not to laugh and say, “really?” and he says, YEA.  I said did you think the animals needed to be free, the flood is over, they have been captive long enough, do you think you are Noah, in which J’s reply was, “YEA”

I caught him last night sitting in the chair, he stood up, stood there for a while and I thought he was going to take off walking, if his might could have made him he would have.  He grabbed the nurses hand, then grabbed mine and walked over to me.  He is putting his left leg down more and tomorrow he gets botox.  



No comments: