facebook

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I need help with this.....

OK the days of living in Jeremy world is amazing and cracks me up.  He always has something he wants to carry with him and it's normally more than he can hold and believe me what he picks must go no mater what if we are moving from room to room.  I told him this morning, let's get you dressed for school so here he comes crawling out of the bedroom, pushing his baby stroller which was full of things with one hand, box in the other and then reaches back for a magazine.  I say, "come on let's go mom is waiting".  He tosses the magazine toward me as he says, "I need help with this".  Really???

2 comments:

Christi said...

That's awesome!!! Now I am curious what he needed help with!

Lora L Roberts said...

He wanted me to take the magazine to help him out so he could push the stroller and carry the box...