facebook

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

OG&E Lineman's Expo....

On Friday, August 3 we met my nephews who were going with us at 4pm we arrived in our motel at 8:30pm.  We stopped to eat at McDonald's on the turnpike and shortly thereafter due to wild fires they shut down the turnpike.  It was hot, dry and fires everywhere.  We got to swim around at the pool, the boys had fun actually I think they were the entertainment they cracked me up.  We got up the next morning, headed out there so I could work snow-cones with my bestie, Kelly.  The boys played, Jeremy had a blast and I got off working at 9:30am.  We walked around, visited we then ate the best burgers, the boys ate some corn and we were loaded up and on the road home by 11am.  It was neat to hear the boys talk about everything they had done, what they liked to hear Jeremy jabber up a storm and then we hit the turnpike and I think the boys all passed out, by the time we got to Wellston they were all asleep with the exception of Jeremy who was fighting it around Stroud he decided that was enough silence and woke them all up.  Jeremy had so much fun with the boys, he talked, laughed and constantly was saying his, "I sad, sad, wats, wats up with tat".

Here are some pictures.....
Jeremy with Joseph 


Wee down the slide

Me and Reddy Killowatt





No comments: