facebook

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Renewing of your soul....

I have decided we might need an intervention for Jeremy, yes it's true.  Jeremy has became a trash diver and I'm not kidding.  His HTS brought over some Arby's and gave him some fries, he ate most of them but when we got ready for bed they had sit out so I threw them in the trash.  The next morning we come into the kitchen, he dug the arby's sack out of the trash.  The other morning getting ready for church, I threw a couple of old makeup containers away and when I turned around he was rushing to the trash to get them out.  He continues to become more verbal, but I'm not sure what the trash thing is about but he does provide me with entertainment.   He was in his closet the other day and discovered I still had all his baby blankets, and that he must look at them, then the decision was made that his little fellas needed the blankets.  I was able to negotiate putting back the ones that were hand crocheted for him.

We have been enjoying our spring, although we had some cold weather and snow flakes on Sunday it was such a glorious day.  My flowers are starting to bloom and the grass is starting to get green and grow.  "Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."  Romans 12:2.  We have been doing some renewal of our souls, personally, spiritually and emotionally.  I purchased me the John McArthur study bible so I can really start studying the word of God not just read it, but study.

I have been on the Zeal wellness since September, it's 120 vitamins and minerals that I otherwise would not get, I feel great, energy, eating healthy and exercising.  I put Jeremy on it a few weeks ago because he otherwise wouldn't get this in his system, he already eats pretty healthy but as you know he deals with urinary tract infections.  It has just been a demon that we have fought and he's been off and on antibiotics for the past 2 years and I hate that.  I have researched, tried everything I can think of but nothing has slowed them down.  I put a 1/2 scoop of  the Zeal wellness in his applesauce in the morning with his vitamin.  He did the week before ran a fever and had chills but broke that with 1 dose of Tylenol and it hasn't returned.  He's had cloudy urine a few times but it cleared up.  Jeremy has been sleeping so amazing well which is good for the renewal of his body.  He started last week decided that he would stand up by the couch and stand there as long as he could.

Last night as we got ready to go to bed, this is what HAD to be on the bed with him.  It cracked me up, I did negotiate that the tub of babies was NOT going onto bed.

No comments: