facebook

Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring is approaching....

I always love the time of year that we spring forward with time, so I was super excited that last Saturday, we sprang forward so we are having daylight longer.  Our Oklahoma weather has been awesome, it's warming up and spring is in the air, which technically, Wednesday, March 20 is the 1st day.....

My mom and I took a trip to Columbia, Missouri last weekend, it was nice to get away and fun to have a trip with just mom and I.  I wanted to go to support Pascale's Pals, they are the organization when Jeremy was in the University of Missouri Children's Hospital, brought him a basket with a colored Nook that we used so much when he was in the hospital, she also sends Jeremy a Christmas gift.  I like to give back to what was given to us, plus it helps support and make sure their efforts continue for other children.

Jeremy is on spring break next week, so excited for his break.

I had a resource fair last night out of town so when I got home, Jeremy was a lump on the couch fast asleep.  He continues to talk up a storm, you can start to understand more and more of what he is saying plus he continues to build them leg muscles.  The nurse took him out yesterday evening and she told me that he used the ramp at the church from our house and walked all the way up and back down then said, "you did it".  She ordered pizza for them and said he ate 3 1/2 pieces and told her "thank you".  I've not heard that word yet.  I continue to hear, "I wan tat", "I sed tat", "wha up wi tat".  His voice is so adorable....

Wednesday evening we were sitting outside and I caught this picture of the monkey as he pulled up to stand....

  

No comments: