facebook

Friday, October 3, 2008

Are you Ornery ?


Yesterday I was reading Jeremy's daily folder to see the teacher's notes, how his day went and we go over the paperwork he did that day. The teacher wrote, "Jeremy was not into doing much work today, and he was being ornery". I read the note to Jeremy and asked him was he being ornery and he was pretty insisting in telling me, "NO", not once but several times. Later that evening when I was talking to my mom on the phone, I told her to ask Jeremy if he was being ornery at school and the little turkey hands me the phone and wouldn't listen. I asked him later and he finally said, "hum yea", so we had a little talk. This picture was taken at school yesterday with his teacher and she said he was also real huggy and kissy yesterday. He's been doing really good work, paying attention, able to focus and listening.

No comments: