facebook

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Break !!!!

The Friday before Jeremy and I went to spend the night with my parents who live in the same house that I started 1st grade in. They have about 3 acres of land and it's prime roaming territory for Jeremy. It is peaceful out there. We slept with the windows open and my dad has a flower garden with a fountain right outside the bedroom window so we got to hear that all night. My mom still hangs clothes out on the clothes line so all the sheets, blankets smell so fresh and I still love that feeling of spending the night at home. We got up that next morning and went to visit my mom's sisters and her grandson, Justin. The two boys had fun playing outside, Justin has a playhouse and they both looked like they had rooted in the dirt. Then we came home to 2 days of school and work and then off for 3 days for Fall break....

We slept in on Wednesday, got up I fixed Jeremy pancakes for breakfast and we went to get his flu shot (Jeremy wasn't happy) and then we went on to the Kaleidoscope Children's Museum where we spent over 3 hours. We met Matt Cobb our teacher through ETL and did some behavior therapy.

This is the big doll house and Jeremy loves this, this is where we spent most of our time.
















They had a dentist/physician office and Jeremy didn't care (can't imagine why). There was a reverse walker exactly like the one he use to have and that is what he wanted to play with...go figure that.















The sensory room, Jeremy would go in but normally came right back out of, I think it was the feeling the flashing lights gave him and it was harder for him to see (he had broke his glasses and they were being repaired so he didn't have them). I did manage to get some sort of picture of him and Matt.















Now for the pictures of the big build, this is the park they built in Sapulpa the children love it. Jeremy's school takes a field trip there each year and he loves to climb on everything and have the freedom. We met my sister and her daughter Miranda. I also found Jeremy's handprint, when they were building the park they got the schools to make prints of the children's hand and they lined the walls with them. It took me a while but I found Jeremy's, he did this when he was in Kindergarten almost 4 years ago.


1 comment:

Melissa Ramirez said...

Lora,
Love the blog layout!
Melissa