facebook

Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Fall Festivities.....

On Friday, October 24 we had our Oklahoma family Network reunion at the Orr Family Farm in Moore, OK. I didn't want to take Jeremy by myself so I bought tickets for my mother, sister and niece to go with me. I was excited and knew that Jeremy would LOVE being in the outdoors and free to roam, pet animals and play. I had gotten my directions off of Yahoo and they were way off, we were over an hour late. We got to eat hot dogs, they got to pet animals, ride a horse, milk a pretend cow. Here are a few pictures of our adventure. We stayed until 8:30, by then Jeremy decided he was hungry so we stopped to fill up the car, drove across the street to McDonald's and arrived at our house around midnight, it was funny Jeremy would not go to sleep on the way home but there was activity in the car but after we dropped Granny off he passed out before we got on the highway to come home. Here are some pictures of our adventure, Jeremy loved petting animals we couldn't get him to come out of the pen.





















That next night was his school carnival, I worked the concession stand and can't tell you how many chili dogs, Frito chili pies, pizzas and nachos that I served but it was fun and we raised money for the school.

Halloween I didn't get Jeremy a costume, I put him in his Incredible Hulk shirt and his teacher painted his face green, I was up at the Children's Hospital helping with the carnival and when I got home Jeremy was sitting on the couch with a toy in his hand passed out. I would say with that he was worn out with the fall festivities.

No comments: