facebook

Monday, November 24, 2008

No I don't want to go home.....

Saturday I had an Oklahoma Family Network staff meeting from 9:40am to 4pm. I had asked my sister to keep Jeremy because my mom had kept him the days I was in Utah so I didn't want to abuse that privilege but I have a friend who I met through my work with OFN and the Children's Hospital and she told me last summer if I ever needed a babysitter they would love to keep Jeremy. I asked her and she was so willing, plus Jeff and Lori have 5 children and 2 are younger so I knew Jeremy would have a blast and a blast he had. When I went to pick him up and the door was open he was at the door with everyone had a big ball in his hand and was shaking his head no and saying, "NO", that can make a mom feel good. Jeremy spent the day playing with the children and Jeff and Lori. He whined most the way home until he fell asleep.

1 comment:

Melissa Ramirez said...

Gotta love it. So glad Jeremy had fun with a new family.
Melissa