facebook

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Holiday !!!!!

I went up Thursday to the Children's hospital to help them serve dinner to the families who had to be there over the holiday. I can relate to being in the hospital during a holiday and the emotions that go with it. I always love meeting new families and getting to minister to the ones I've met in the past. Jeremy had a good holiday, we stayed home until Saturday when my mom had our family dinner. Jeremy was so tired when we got home and you would think he would crash but it works just the opposite with him and he didn't sleep hardly any. I was fixing my homemade noodles on Friday evening, Jeremy was up on the cabinet helping me I turned my back for just a split second and he had poured the whole can of baking powder into my boiling chicken. I can't complain he's trying so hard to help and wants to cook and help. When we got out to my mom's Saturday she told Jeremy to go put the milk in the ice box and he did it.

Jeremy has an appointment on Wednesday with Dr. Hall our ENT, he's been pulling on his ears and we know from our appointment in March that one of his T-tubes is out. He's not had any infection and has not been sick but we need to address this, we don't want him to get built up fluid. He's not been as verbal but that comes and goes, but he's been doing this high pitch squeal of AAAA and it sends chills up and down my spine. We go next week to our pediatrician to look at our medicines. Jeremy has not been wanting to focus at school and at home he's been a bear, aggressive, impulsive and not wanting to listen pretty defiant.

No comments: