facebook

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry "Christ"mas

Jeremy has had a nice winter break so far, he stayed home with an HTS on Monday and Tuesday, I had to work them two days. I get Christmas Eve and Christmas day off and then I'm taking vacation and will be off until January 5, 2009.....WHOOOA. We did sleep in on Christmas eve which I can't tell you how GREAT that was. We took a bike up to this little girl in the hospital and Jeremy was really good, he didn't run around but mostly stayed with me and then we came home and baked 2 dozen sugar cookies. My mom always bakes a ham for Christmas day and we all bring snack foods, it makes for a restful, peaceful day. Jeremy didn't get a million toys which was nice, he did get his kitchen which he loves but what he plays with the most is a musical card I got him, go figure. I couldn't believe it I was almost to my parent's house and thought I forgot my camera, I didn't even take any pictures of him Christmas morning so I have no new pictures to post. We then decided to go see a movie so two of my sisters and two of my nieces went to see, "Marley and Me", it was good. Monday morning Jeremy has an appointment with John and will more than likely get casted for a new AFO for his right foot and maybe some adjustments. I'll also have John to check his back brace to see if we need any adjustments on that. Jeremy has speech therapy at 4:30pm on Monday and then that is all for appointments. I'm thrilled that his break is not filled up with appointments. We have sure had some cold days here but Christmas day and yesterday was awesome and Jeremy was able to play outside, but today it's back to being cold so he's going stir crazy having to stay in. Tomorrow is church so he will get out of the house and be around other children and people, it's suppose to be a little warmer tomorrow.

No comments: