facebook

Friday, December 12, 2008

My funny, independent boy

We went to see Dr. Cyrus on Tuesday to check our ADHD medicine, Jeremy had been showing signs that the current dosage was not working. I've been working with Jeremy when he is getting ready to go to a Doctor visit to inform him of what is going to happen. I took the morning off so Jeremy was able to sleep in and eat breakfast at his leisure in which he enjoyed. I had ordered Dr. Cyrus office some holiday bread from Panera so we ran by to pick up the order. We were entering the driveway to his office and I told Jeremy we are here and he says, "nstop" and I said don't you want to go and see Dr. Cyrus and he says, "NO". When we got into the office I handed the sack to the receptionist and she took back to the break room. When she came and sit down Jeremy decided that he had found him a playmate. I bought a digital camera back in August that you can also tape videos and I thought man that would have been a cute video to capture for his blog, but like many times in the past I didn't have it with me. He initiated play with this girl by playing peek a boo, he would duck down and pop up and then do his cute little tilt back his head, wrinkle his nose and smile a big smile, he does this with people he's never met. Then the big guy (Dr. Cyrus) came out to thank him for the bread and Jeremy absolutely wanted no part of the thank you, he was too busy flirting. We adjusted the medicine. When we left Jeremy took his place going around to all the girls in the front office to see what they were doing, he helped Kara by putting away several of her items and then trying to get him to leave wasn't easy.


This spring we are going to search for Jeremy a new puppy. Tracker the bird dog whom we've had since Jeremy was a little over a year old passed away about 3 weeks ago. Tracker was so tolerate of Jeremy, would let him pull his ears, pat him sometimes harder than he should. When we go outside to play Jeremy looks around for Tracker so I know he misses him. It's funny they use to fight over toys, Jeremy would sit down a toy and tracker would come get it and take off running with it and Jeremy would yell at him. One time I heard Tracker growing and Jeremy screaming. I turn around to find Jeremy trying to get back his plastic chocolate milk jug that he was finished and threw it on the ground, tracker took the opportunity to take it because he loved to chew, Jeremy wanted it back and tracker didn't want to let it go. It was funny.


Tomorrow morning (Yes, I will take my camera with me) is the Kellyville Christmas parade, we are going to go and meet my mom, two of my sisters with their children and watch the parade it starts at 11am, then we will take Granny home maybe do a little shopping at Wal-mart and then we are going to put up our Christmas tree and Mickey mouse town, the plan was to put it up last week but we didn't make it.

No comments: