facebook

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The big fish story....

I don't know if you all remember the Big mouth bass that sings, well we have one that I inherited during our Dirty Santa that we play at my families Christmas. Jeremy loves songs and he loves that fish, he also has a reindeer that his grandma gave him that sits in a rocking chair and sings, "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer" and he loves that reindeer. He also loves to put things in the microwave, take them out, put them back in but has never attempted to turn it on. That was until Sunday when he discovered that if he pushes the #1 it will automatically turn it on. So, after a great morning of him torching some cough drops I unplugged the microwave to alleviate that problem. I caught him trying to stuff the reindeer in there and I kept telling him that is not going to fit in there, well I was wrong because he made it fit. I had forgot to unplug it when I warmed up his soup. I smelled something that really stunk and I go in there and guess what he had put in the microwave, yes that poor fish, and it was smoking, there was smoke coming from the santa hat it had.
So that is our big fish story....