facebook

Monday, September 29, 2008

Introducing CEGM Jeremy

The world has Curious George, Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go, I'm not jealous because I have the one and only CEGM Jeremy (Curious, Explorer, Go, Master, Jeremy). Just in time for Christmas is the one and only life size action figure, this action figure comes complete with everything you need, no batteries required and ready for action and if you call within the next few days you get free delivery anywhere in Oklahoma. I'm telling you if you need to do any fall/spring cleaning the CEGM Jeremy is exactly what you need he can totally clear a cabinet in a minute or less. I woke up from a nap on Saturday afternoon only to walk into his room to find that everything was taken out of the top of his armoire and the canned foods in the kitchen floor were cleared from the cabinet. I don't have any pictures, I thought I was dreaming, a little in shock. I haven't had piles like this since Jeremy broke his leg so it's going to take me a while to get back into the routine of having the CEGM Jeremy back.

No comments: