facebook

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jeremy in the news !!!!

We did an awareness story with Nicole Wiseman from KOTV, Channel 6. It was done so parents who have special needs children can learn about OFN and know that they are not alone. There are other families that want to help and have dealt with exactly what they are. For me as the Regional Coordinator what can I say, I LOVE the work I do with Oklahoma family network, GOD gave me a passion for families who have children with special needs. I love to visit with the families, learn about their children. I love being the hand that helps them across that bridge.

Here is the link if you didn't get to see it, you will probably have to copy it into your web browser.

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=8994530&nav=menu682_12_10

No comments: