facebook

Monday, September 1, 2008

The lazy days of summer are gone...

I can't believe summer is almost gone, don't get me wrong I am so glad. Fall and spring are my favorite seasons. This past weekend was my mom's reunion and we've had one for the past 19 years. I was going to take Jeremy down and let him experience a night of camping in a tent but that was before broken leg. Here is a picture of Jeremy trying to help his Uncle James cook.
Jeremy has done a bang up job of destroying his cast and "officially" wore a hole in the knee. He finally started on Friday walking on it so we should be close to a mend. We went in Friday to see Dr. Cyrus to do a check on our ADHD medicine and Jeremy actually gained a few ounces and grew a little bit since last year. Here is a picture of Jeremy with Dr. Cyrus. Jeremy really does well in his office, Dr. Cyrus is so much fun, plays with Jeremy. Jeremy never likes to have his ears looked at but this visit Dr. Cyrus tried to clean some wax out and Jeremy was pretty mad.







No comments: