facebook

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I want it

This weekend was the 20th OG&E Lineman's expo, I have went for the past 10 plus year and volunteer to work. We went up Friday night and stayed in the motel, I took 3 of my nephews to help out with Jeremy. We got pizza and the boys went swimming in the pool, Jeremy of course had a blast. Jeremy has been jabbering up a storm, and yesterday when we got out of the car there was a toy he left in the car and as we were going into the house, Jeremy said, "I want it". this morning Jeremy got in to his school supplies I had so carefully hid and I caught him taking the markers out of the box and told him they were for school and he needs to put them up and he said, "I want it" I told him I know he does but lets save them for school. I can't wait for school to start and see how much progress he makes, I know he is going to make great strides. I also can't believe that next Sunday, August 9 he turns 10 years old.

No comments: