facebook

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Conversation with Jeremy...

We got up this morning, I fixed Jeremy breakfast sit it on the table with his pedisure and gave him 2 bites with his medicine in it and went to take a shower and start getting ready. Jeremy comes into the bathroom where I'm getting ready and the conversation was, "Jeremy did you eat all your breakfast". Jeremy says"mmmmmmm mmmm YEA". He cracks me up with his mmm, I'm thinking and then his loud Yea. He continues to be more and more verbal. He had a battle last week with not sleeping well, not sure what was going on. I wonder if his body is re-adjusting to normal life. I did a presentation at Grace Church on Wednesday and signed Jeremy up for Gracekids, he did well and wasn't ready to leave when I was. We got to visit several old friends from Happy hands, Al & Judy Pro. We are excited about the new opening of happy hands and can't wait to take Jeremy, it will be fun to run into some teachers he had, as well as some of his classmates.

I am getting super excited about our trip to Columbia, MO to meet Dr. Dan Horcenmyer. I've already got the referral letter to medicaid so I've been talking to the lady on the phone she is getting everything in place for that, my insurance it's no issue as long as they accept BCBS of MO in which they do. I don't know and can't explain the difference as to why I'm excited about seeing Dr. Dan and how I was so apprehensive to see Dr. Bridwell. Dr. Dan has looked at all of Jeremy's X-rays, so when we see him on the 28th we will know what his plans on, what he suggest, surgery, etc. The social worker has everything in place for us to stay at the Ronald McDonald house on the 28th. My mom is going with us to take the trip, the plan is to leave our house at 6am, our appointment is @ 1:40 and I'm planning approximately 7 hours. The GPS says 5 1/2 hours but that will give us time to stop and eat, I will have to stop once on the way down to get gas, plus there will be several stops. We will spend the night then get up Friday morning and leave to come back home.

Tomorrow, we are going to start back to Sunday school. This way Jeremy can also learn to be around his peers, what is acceptable, we are going to start trying him in church, see how long he will sit and go from there. He is out of school Monday so he will be home with the HTS, I think it's suppose to be a very nice day so hopefully for the 1st time in a while he can play outside on his equipment.

No comments: