facebook

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, OKLAHOMA OK !!!!!!

I am a born Okie and have lived here all my life. I love Oklahoma, the mild winters, summers but also realize we can get the drastic of any season as well.
I am disappointed but decided with the pending not knowing for sure what type of winter mix we were going to get that we would not be traveling to Columbia, MO. I was so excited about seeing Dr. Dan and get some long awaited answers. I was able to schedule Jeremy an appointment for next Thursday, Feb 4. We were leaving at 6am so the trip to the appointment would not had been an issue, we were going to spend the night and head home Friday. If we couldn’t get another appointment sooner than I would have went and stayed in Columbia a few more days. The weather doesn’t scare me and it doesn’t bother me to drive on snow/ice, life does goes on. My car has positive traction, front wheel drive and gets around great but 6 hour drive is a little different.
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping or the plain, you never know about ice or snow until May or June…but your doing fine Oklahoma, OK

No comments: