facebook

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One day closer to answers and a plan...

We got the CT scan and echocardigram done today. I sent the CD that had the CT scans overnight to Dr. Dan, guarantee deliver by 3pm tomorrow. Dr. Dan said I would know next week what he plans for Jeremy's surgery. I will be excited to finally have an answer, the plan. It will be a closure to 5 months of searching & wondering. This will tell us what to expect with surgery, recovery in the hospital, recovery at home and some specific prayer request. We are also looking at setting the date for surgery. By next week I should have a surgery date and plan. The echo was done today since Jeremy was going to be out and we would need one before surgery. I just have to follow-up with Dr. Klewier our Pediatric Cardiologist before our Pre-op appointment.

This is a picture of Jeremy in recovery, he was precious and resting very peacefully.

No comments: