facebook

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pictures of our trip to Columbia...

I had some pics from our trip, some of Jeremy at the RMH and then the bridge you cross coming into Jefferson-City which was really pretty. I had mom to take pictures of the bridge while I was driving and then as we cross over I multi-tasked (don't tell anyone) and took a few. I took them to show my Aunt Betty because she hates bridges with a passion, in fact I commented to mom if Aunt Betty was with us I would have had to stop, let her out and she would have walked across the bridge.

Are you ready to see the pictures? Well there will be none, while I was busy unpacking J nabbed my camera. I didn't think he had it very long when I found him with it but when I went to download pics he obviously erased them. I've got to find a way for him to use his powers for good....

No comments: