facebook

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cool dude...at the luau

J is working on the last 3 days of the 4th grade and I think he is ready for the break, he has been pretty tired the last days. Today they had a luau, he wore his glasses but I didn't have any cool Hawaiian shirts but he is still adorable, they said he was dancing and having a great time.


I had his birthday party last weekend (soon as I find the USB cord I can download pics) and I know his birthday is in August but the thought was his friends never get to come and he will be recovering from his first spine surgery this year on his birthday. I took Jeremy to Wal-mart, Sunday after church we cruised the birthday isle and I told him to pick out something and he picked out Toy Story, no toy left behind which is not suprising he loves Woody and still carries around his little woody doll. On an AWESOME note I was so excited that a friend of Jeremy's came, she was excited to be there and told her mom, "I can't miss Jeremy's birthday party, I have to go" She helps Jeremy at school, sits with him at lunch. I was excited that this girl was there because of who Jeremy was, she isn't a cousin, she isn't one of my friends children, staff person but again a little girl who likes Jeremy because she at an early age has seen he is a person...

No comments: