facebook

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The corn Maize...

Friday evening we had made plans to go with 2 of my sisters, their children and my mom to a corn maize outside of Bristow, Oklahoma and then spend the night with Granny and Papa.  If it rains too much they cancel it and through the day it looked like it would be cancelled and especially when I got off work at 4pm it started to rain pretty good.  I had figured we would probably end up staying home.  I was happy to find they didn't cancel it, in fact it was an AWESOME, perfect evening to do something outside.  We all had a good time.  Jeremy walked quite the distant in the corn maize, ran around the field and had a good time but I do think he was exhausted.  We got to Granny & Papa's and almost went straight to bed.  We slept til 9am the next morning...  Jeremy fell asleep in the hallway last night, but woke up in time to take his bath.  When we got home from church we have just been slugs, I think Jeremy is still tired and I know that I am......Here are some pictures of our family "fall" fun....




This was the famous corn maize, they have a path through it and you find a station and you have to stamp your card. 


No comments: