facebook

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"If I take the wings of the morning..."

"and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me and they right hand shall hold me."
Psalm 139: 9 & 10
It was just a wonderful Oklahoma weather weekend.  We took pizza out to Granny and Papas, Friday evening.  I did this because my mom has been wanting pizza since we were in Missouri, but I never could get her to go eat so we brought it with us.  My brother in law was helping my dad top off a tree so my nephews and niece came over to visit.  Johnathan one of my nephews has decided it is now time we plan another sleep-over and then get up to go to garage sales.  I told him I would look at my calendar to see what weekend we could do that.  We had to stop at Walgreen's to pick up J's prescription for his UTI, came home and started laundry.  J slept til 10:30am on Saturday, so I was able to get ready, finish up laundry before Joyce got there at 11am to watch him.  I was getting things ready for Tulsa Sibshops and got excited since this was the first one since January I have got to attend the entire day.  It was time for my routine car service so I made an appointment with the KIA dealership.  J was in a good mood by the time I got home at 4:30, had been playing ball with Joyce.  Jeremy did have a little bit of a tiny wet diaper when I went to cath him.  Then Mr. bright eye and busy tailed woke up at 7:30am on Sunday.  We got up, got him fed, got dressed and ready for church.  We went to WalMart after to buy groceries, in which J was being Mr. funny man.   

We met our home health agency at 2:30 to open up J's case, I am ready.  We are good to go just got to get some nurses orientated and in the home.  Did I mention that I'm ready?  She gave Jeremy a choice of picking one beenie baby, not that he needs anymore toys or objects in the world, but his favorite thing to do right now is sit at the kitchen table and play with his weeble houses.  Jeremy insisted that he needed Chocolate the Moose and Ants the Anteater.....She said, "Oh well you are so darn cute you can have 2"  

J playing with his 2 new friends, Chocolate and Ants
 Mr. Amazing man worked super-de-duper hard at PT.  Jeremy makes increased progress each and every week.  He is getting good balance, sitting with Independence, standing with minimal assistance, starting to improve his gait, moving his legs.  Serena had Jeremy up standing, he took the initiative to move his legs/feet in the walking position.  Once we got home, little turkey wanted out of the stroller, he sit on the floor, did his army crawl and then before I knew it he was up on his knees and had taken a few crawling steps.  His right knee has been swollen, not sure if it's just a stretch issue, something has rubbed it but we are doing ice/hot packs and then giving advil to help with inflammation.   


J taking a few crawling steps

J at therapy, he was moving his legs in the right direction

No comments: