facebook

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Life's about changing nothing ever stays the same, Part 2 that hurts...

No one said that change was always easy and sometimes change just hurts, perhaps this is the time we grow but that is where my thoughts are at today.   

It's been a wonderful weekend, awesome nice spring weather but on the other hand a tough one for me.  I took Jeremy for a walk in his stroller Saturday and Sunday, we take a 2 mile walk but I so desperately more than anything want him out of the stroller walking around, being the wild child he is.  I have shed many tears this weeknd pouring my heart out to God.  I see children outside riding their bikes, playing til dark and it makes me miss that Jeremy, the one I so desperately want back.  J playing outside in the yard on his playset, coming in, going to the ice-box to grab him something to drink, run back outside.  He has these spurts were he is just literally, totally exhausted.  He did this over spring break, he slept in about every day, but would wake up, happy and in amazing mood  The next week he had an amazing, happy mood, and doubled his progress.  I kept him home Friday and he slept til after 1.  He woke up yesterday in a good mood went to OKC with me, stayed with a friend, played hard, she said he also worked hard, was trying to get his knees up under him and was rolling, he's not tried to get his knees up under him for me since Monday and he's never rolled.  They live in Edmond and we literally crossed from the Kirkpatrick T-pike to Turner T-pike and he passed out.  He slept all the way home and was in bed by 9pm.  I got up at 9am got ready for church but I would wake him up, he kept falling back asleep so it's 10:30 and he's still in bed.  We are missing church, again for the 2nd week and I really need the worship service and the preaching.

J's life has changed, my life has changed but again this isn't the easy part of change when what you were use to is no longer routine.

No comments: