facebook

Friday, February 20, 2009

Might as well Jump... the Jumping Jeremy act !!!!

I went to Wal-mart yesterday to pick up Jeremy's prescription and they had their singing animal valentines for $4 so I knew Jeremy would love one. I totally underestimated just how much he was going to love it, totally underestimated. The OU students were scheduled to come by and do another field observation and I was in the process blowing up balloons for Jeremy, which Jeremy was having so much fun with the balloons. Jeremy remembered all the students and of course had their undivided attention so he was in heaven w/ playmates. When he got home from school Jeremy kept jumping so I made a big deal of out and told him how proud I was of him so he was very proud and kept doing it. I added the singing Valentine dog to the ensemble and he was really getting into a groove and jumping all over the place. The GOOD news is I did actually finally get it on video. I didn't have lot of lights on so it's on the dark side but you can see Jeremy jump, his singing dog is in the stroller which is where he wanted him, you can see that because he has a glowing red heart...

No comments: