facebook

Sunday, March 1, 2009

We survived...

I was in Norman all last week for work, I was put on a team to look at some of our process. My mom was gracious to come and stay with Jeremy, so that meant he was able to stay in his own home which is familiar to him. Jeremy had a GREAT week, I read the reports from each day and he was doing so well, I was proud of him. Matt our behavior teacher came over Tuesday and he was telling me how compliant Jeremy was so I told Matt that maybe Jeremy's mom has the behavior issues and needs therapy. I was glad to get home on Friday evening and Jeremy seemed thrilled to have me home, he's been very clingy all weekend.

Jeremy will be on spring break March 16 through March 20. I'm going to take off Wed, Thursday and Friday of that week. I'm going to try to get him some pictures taken during that time. I'm thinking of taking him up to Oklahoma City to the Orr Family farm, we went there for our OFN picnic this fall but we got lost, got there late so he really didn't get to explore, but if we could spend all day he would love it.

No comments: