facebook

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

That !!!!

Monday, while Jeremy was doing speech we discovered Jeremy was saying, "that" and was doing a really good job on occasion of signing, "eat". He kept pointing to my purse (my mobile phone and pocket PC reside there and he loves to play with them) and we realized he was saying, "that". He has had a good week at school, working really hard, eating really well and he is sleeping well.

Exactly 4 years ago we were in Salt Lake City, UT seeing Dr. John Optiz and he diagnosed Jeremy with "Severe" FG syndrome.

I really have been praying about him sitting in church. I really want Jeremy to be a big boy and sit there. I have tried him in worship which he did OK, he loves music so it only seemed like a good time. I was in the nursery this past Sunday so I didn't try him. I'm going to be working with Matt our behavior teacher and my preacher's wife is giving me some suggestions. I was excited to see an announcement in our church bulletin that when it gets warmer we are going to take pictures for a church directory, so Jeremy and I will have a picture taken. The one of me and him on the front of his blog was taken when he was about 3 years old.

We had some sad news in our church, we lost a wonderful, faithful saint. Ale Allman was killed instantly in a car wreck and went to meet her GOD. We had her memorial on Tuesday at our church. Ale was the type of person that I will always remember with a smile on her face, always thinking of others. I know it's not for me to question GOD but it did make me realize how I need to always be ready to meet my GOD as well, because only he knows my time.

They are saying we have a chance of winter mix possibly Friday night into Saturday morning and I'm still doing the mind over matter thing and willing it away. The saying I've heard all my life growing up in Oklahoma is, "if you don't like the weather in Oklahoma stick around it will change." So we will enjoy whatever weather we get, I mean we only were having major thunderstorms earlier in the week.

No comments: