facebook

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jeremy on spring break

Jeremy started spring break yesterday, he had a new HTS that came and stayed with him. She did a really good job, and he wanted to leave with her when she left. Today he has Melissa back who watched him some over Christmas, she is an OU OT student, he was already playing chase with her when I left for work. Today is my last day of work and I'll be joining him for spring break Wed, Thursday and Friday. Jeremy only has one appointment on Thursday and that is to get his new AFO and adjust his back brace, then we will be going to the park to play with some other children. I think Wed or Friday we will go to the zoo just the two of us or park do something fun for him. I will post more later on the activities and some pictures.

No comments: