facebook

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring break 2009 !!!!

Jeremy had a GREAT spring break, the weather was just too perfect. We really just hung around the house, everyone tries to do stuff over spring break and most the places are packed and Jeremy doesn't do too well with the waiting. We would take walks around the neighborhood, go to the park. Thursday was Jeremy's only appointment for the week and we had to pick up his new AFO and some adjustments made to his back brace. John our Orthodist was going to touch base with Dr. Anangost our surgeon to see what he thinks. We met my friend from Oklahoma City, her son, Joe, her nephew, Jake at their motel in Tulsa. We visited with them for a while and then joined them over at, "Incredible Pizza". Jeremy did really fairly well, even with all the stimulation, he discovered the basketball game and really loved that game so we spent lot of time there. Jeremy got really worn out and fell asleep on the way home. He was so tired and the next morning I had signed him up at Special Kids daycare for a couple of hours so I could go to a Soonerstart staff meeting and then I went by to visit families in the hospital. I picked him up about 1pm and they said he had so much fun, I could tell he was tired. They said he ate all his lunch, and when we got home he ended up eating about 3 pieces of pizza.

So, back to life tomorrow I go back to work and Jeremy goes back to school. Jeremy is has no more breaks until school is out for the summer. There will be no spring break pictures because I have not found my digital camera to this date.

No comments: