facebook

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back to reality....

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving holiday and was truly thankful for all the blessings and even the ones we do not consider blessings at this time. Thursday I went up to help deliver meals to the families at St. Francis Children's Hospital, it's been a busy 2 weeks with work and Jeremy that I haven't been up there and I truly hold dear to my heart is being able to visit the families who are there. Jeremy has respite on Tuesday so I'm going up there to visit Tuesday. Jeremy and I spent the afternoon at my sister's in Sand springs with her family and my parents. Saturday my mom has our Thanksgiving dinner at their house. I do know that I ate way too much but today got back into the swing of things and even did my treadmill for 30 minutes and tomorrow I start back on my diet seriously to loose the last 20 pounds. Jeremy has 3 weeks until he is out for Christmas break, so I have 3 weeks and 3 days until I take my week vacation off and I'm so looking forward to that time....

I got X-rays from Dr. Anagnost on Wed so tomorrow I mail them to Dr. Daniel Horsencmeyer (I know the name is not spelled right) in Columbia, MO this is the new Pediatric Orthopedic surgeon who specializes in spinal deformity. He will look over all the X-rays and we will probably be seeing him Mid-January for an appointment unless he feels he needs to see Jeremy sooner. He does his scoliosis clinics on Thursday, so I couldn't get one during Jeremy's Christmas break since the last 2 Thursday of the month are holidays.

No comments: