facebook

Saturday, January 17, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!!!

I was looking over my past post and realized I didn't say anything about us bringing in the New year, that must be because Jeremy fell asleep about 9pm and I laid on the couch watching "Elf" for the bazillion time this year. We got up New year's day and go out to my parents for our annual eating of the black-eye peas, you have to eat black-eye peas, it brings you happiness, health, wealth and a year of good luck, ok I don't beleive that I like black-eye peas and I'm the sentimental person who just loves family traditions. After dinner my sister and I decided we would take her 6 year old daughter to see Bedtime stories, I persuaded my 15 year old niece to watch Jeremy and I would pay her so off to Sand springs to see the movie we went, we were so excited that Jeanna actually fell asleep on the way over, all my other nieces and nephews had seen it or they would have been going. Well we got there just a little too late and it was all sold out, I called Sapulpa and it just started so we headed back to Kellyville, we should have went to Sapulpa in the first place it was closer and the gas I used going to Sand springs and coming back to Kellyville the tickets would have bought themselves, but my sister likes Sand springs. We got back out to my parents house and we all decided on a game of Monopoly. We started out with two of my sisters, a brother in law, 1 niece, 2 nephews and I. This was at 6pm, my niece and nephew surrendered and decided to go play, "Guitar Hero" (like that is any fun). I ended up getting all of my sisters possessions, my brother in law ended up with my other sister's possessions so it was down to the two of us. I'm sad and disappointed to say that at 10pm my brother in law after a hard attempt try officially took ownerships of all my possessions. We headed home, went straight to bed.

Jeremy is doing well at school starting the new semester, he's growing up so much and so wants to help out with whatever you are doing. Yesterday we get in the house from getting off the bus and he takes off his coat and without even being asked he goes over and puts it on the chair where I always put it. Last night I was folding clothes and had my piles on the couch, I took the towels to the closet to put them up, here comes J man with the stack of kitchen towels and he would not settle for me trying to explain Jeremy they go in the kitchen, he had to put them where mom put the bathroom towels. So, I waited until he got occupied doing something else and put them where they belong. He is so funny.

No comments: