facebook

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jeremy's dental appointment

Jeremy had a 6 month check-up with Dr. Winder our pediatric dentist on Thursday and his teeth overall looked really good, considering in order to brush his teeth it's me actually putting him in a head lock and brushing his teeth, he hates it and could care less if I do it or not. It's always a battle with cleaning teeth but Dr. Winder's office is awesome with his special needs, I hold down his arms and yes I actually sit on his legs. They were finished with their part and I was going to get Jeremy and he came up swinging so I got a little close and he punched me in the face, I told him not to hit.

Jeremy is out of school Monday for a school holiday so I'll be taking a day of vacation, it's suppose to be somewhat nice that day so he should be able to play outside most of the day.

No comments: