facebook

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Wonderland...

It's been doing some sort of winter precipitation since yesterday, it's really cold and it is suppose to do this off and on until later tonight. Tomorrow it is suppose to be partly cloudy and 39 degrees and keep warming up from there. I am hoping that most of it will melt and I'll thaw out. I'm doing this mind over matter thing and pushing it out of the area, so all those in favor join me. I'm the type of person who could live with 70-80 degrees year round and do not require any ice, sleet, or snow to make my life complete, but enough on weather. Jeremy was in prison all weekend, it was cold and his nose was runny and he had a cough so I wasn't sure if he was coming down with something but I made him stay inside. He did have school yesterday but is out today and tomorrow for sure. I had Jeremy talked into doing his dance yesterday but each time I would reach for the camera he would stop. I am going to get a video of him dancing.

One of Jeremy's teachers at school sent me a couple of pictures of him working at school, they are pretty recent so I thought I would share all his hard work. They read the story, "The Mitten" and then was doing an acitvity for speech.


No comments: