facebook

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jeremy was counting...

Over the weekend Jeremy was playing with my phone and I could hear him...aaaa,aa,aaa and I wondered what he was doing so I kept listening and he was counting. I was so excited and praised him for doing such a great job of counting. Stacie, Jeremy's speech pathologist is working with him to pick 1 task, finish the task, put up the task before moving on to another task. Jeremy has to choose an activity by picking one of the pictures, then he gets that activity, when he is finished he must put the picture in the box, put up the activity and then pick another picture. He did well, very attentive. When he was almost finished he just wanted the box of pictures and he started this, aaa, aa, aaa, he was counting the pictures.

I'm trying to get a video of Jeremy dancing. He has so much fun doing it, he normally just turns around in circles but then his creative side he throws in the occasional surprise mom with a jump. I tell him how great he is doing and he is proud of himself. When I ask him to dance for the camera he won't do it, he just looks at me as to say, "as if I perform upon request". I'm going to have to catch him in his natural dance and have the video ready.

1 comment:

HolisticHealthatHomeLLC said...

It will be neat to see him dance!
Isaac spins in circles too!
dance jeremy!