facebook

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day 2009

I didn't get any pictures but it's because my funny boy son had done something with my camera and I can't find it, this is #2 that I can't find, so somewhere in the house or yard hopefully house is two digital cameras. Jeremy's cellulities is healing up good, I think he's on the mend. We spent mother's day out at my parents with my 3 sisters and their families. My brother wasn't able to make it. We were all together Friday night for the Broadway hit of Annie, one of nephews and niece their school put on the play, my nephew Joseph was Oliver Warbucks and my niece was Sandy the adorable little dog. It was a really cute play. After pizza on Sunday for dinner we got another one of our famous kick ball games up and going which is always so much fun, we had a blast. My team lost but we were the "fun" bunch. I'm thrilled since I've lost almost 40 pounds that I feel so much better, can actually feel like and want to participate and not be worn out.

My sister and I are planning a weekend get June 12- 14 and we decided on Eureka springs, so we are starting to put them plans in motion. My nephew her son graduates this Saturday so I know she has all that going on.

Tomorrow is Monday another week of work and school for Jeremy man.

No comments: