facebook

Monday, May 25, 2009

The start of summer...

We took flowers w/ praying hands down to Mounds to Grandma and Grandpa Roberts' graveside yesterday after church, this is the 1st time we have seen Grandpa Roberts headstone and it's Beautiful. I miss them both so much and keep thinking of all the things they are missing with Jeremy but then I think they are in heaven with our GOD, what can they be missing. It's me missing them missing these things.

I would say I had a productive weekend and managed to finally get my closet totally cleaned out, I gathered 4 kitchen size garbage bags full of clothes. I cleaned out Jeremy's closet and got another sack full, he can no longer wear his 3T. I cleaned out his toy box and threw away a bag of toys and another 3 bags that I gave away. I feels so nice to be able to hang clothes up in the closet and have room, try to find Jeremy a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

Jeremy has 6 days of school left, 4 days this week and then 2 the next. He will then do 4-5 weeks of ESY which will be 3 days a week and then attend autism camp 4 days a week from 9 to 1pm. He will have an HTS to be here with him while he's not at school.

He's enjoyed the weekend of playing outside, going to the park, throwing his beach ball around.

No comments: