facebook

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Funny funny boy....

My funny funny boy is sitting on the couch pushing the buttons on my phone don't even know how he got it, I'm really sure I put it up. Jeremy comes into the living room bringing me the carton of milk, I tell him, "go get a cup" he understands and knew what I was saying but wasn't following the request. We are both exhausted so I go get him a cup. I walk back into the living room only to find him drinking out of the milk carton. So, guess he didn't need a cup after all.

I'm on a business process team at work and part of being on the team is you go out and help train the districts. I was in Ft. Smith Monday, drove up Sunday had dinner with my "crazy" aunt, and my two cousins and their family we then went to Wal-mart and did some shopping, it was fun to get to visit with them, normally only see them once a year at the family reunion. I drove back to Sapulpa Monday evening and then had to turn around and go to Muskogee on Tuesday. We are tired. Tomorrow night one of my nephews and niece are in a play at their school, they are excited so I've got the HTS to come and watch Jeremy and I'll go. Saturday, get this we HAVE NO PLANS. I'm pretty sure sleeping in is a big option for us. Don't forget that Sunday is Mother's day, after church we will go out to my mom's and we all ordered pizza and I'll pick it up on our way home from church and take it out. My sisters, mom and I are suppose to discuss our plans for taking a weekend retreat to Eureka springs this summer, I'm pushing for the 1st or 2nd week of June.

No comments: