facebook

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The sounds of summer....

Summer is fast approaching and you can tell by the sounds of the season. Yesterday, Jeremy and I was playing with his soccer ball outside and we heard the Ice cream truck and I ran back into the house to get him some money and took Jeremy's hand and told him lets go get some ice cream and we were walking to the road and I was telling Jeremy let's go get some ice cream and Jeremy says, "i crm" or something similar to that but I know what he meant. I could have paid for 1/2 a box of drumsticks with what I paid for one but it's summer, and memories are important to me. Out of all the sounds of summer my son saying his version of ice cream will always be the best sound.

I'm really excited about summer this year. Jeremy has 2 weeks and 2 days of school and then he will do 4 weeks of ESY, 3 days a week and hopefully 2 week summer camp at school. I'm going to take him to my mom's church for vacation bible school and see how he does.

No comments: