facebook

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The new look and Jeremy's school field trip

I found this new template, thought this was bright, happy and cheery. The one I wanted was perfect for Jeremy but it wouldn't interact with blogger. It had several monkeys with the saying, "Don't you wish your monkey was fun like me". I've always said he's a monkey and curious George's twin.

Jeremy's class took a field trip to pump it up in Tulsa, it's inflatable toys galore and Jeremy LOVES them. I was a little on the not sure side since Jeremy broke his leg last summer going down an inflatable slide at the Lineman's expo where I work and was in a cast for 12 weeks which wasn't fun. Mrs. Parsons Jeremy's teacher said of all the children Jeremy has the best time and I knew he would. He did end up with a scrape on the right side of his right knee that ended up infected but we were able to do oral antibiotic and a cream and he's healing wonderfully.

Here are a couple of pictures his teacher sent me.

No comments: